Although it’s fun to read when others write it, it’s a pain when you have to write things about yourself. I have been tagged by Akshay who, I can see had a lot of fun doing his.
These are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you Akshay
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged…
1) When I see dust indoors, I HAVE to clean it up. I can’t stand the sight of settled dust on table tops, books, shelves, anything. I just take a duster or a tissue and start cleaning. It doesn’t matter where I am. Because of this habit I am sometimes teased beyond belief! But I just can’t imagine anyone living with so much dust around them. The idea sickens me.
2) I am obsessed with odd numbers, prime numbers to be more precise. My alarm clock rings at 6:23 am everyday. I buy mints in 3 packs. I am always tempted to buy things which cost $**.23 or $**.47 etc.
3) I am addicted to milk tea. On a normal day I can have 6-7 cups without regret. Although I am trying to cut it down now, when I smell tea, I have to have a cup.
4) I am smitten with bollywood. I used to average 9 movies a week a couple of months back. Now I am tied down with work and can only manage about 3-4. A lot of people tell me I am very bollywood-ish in my daily, normal (or not normal) behavior as well. I have more than 10 GB of bollywood music on my computer. Ranging from those from the 40s until now. Although I can’t name all the music directors or producers or whatever a lot of people can. I just enjoy bollywood and that’s why I watch the movies.
5) I google everything. EVERYTHING. My friends used to call me “google queen” sometime back. I google anything that I am curious about. If there is nothing I am curious about at anytime I just pick up a random word and google it and then follow from there. That’s why if anyone needs anything from the internet, they approach me first, since I am most likely to have the link with me.
6) I am VERY organized when it comes to papers. I have different files for notes, bank stuff, phone bills, apartment things, projects, anything that you can think of. I colour code them too sometimes. If I can’t find a document that i am looking for, it is probably lost. You’ll find all my papers arranged according to date in the files. The ones which are not dated will be arranged according to the date that I printed/received/read them.
Yes, that’s me. Go ahead, call me an obsessive moron. But that’s what I am, and I can’t say I don’t like all that about myself. I am me. That’s it :)